As we get older, it may become increasingly difficult for us to get through the tasks of daily life without some assistance. You might find it is just that little bit more challenging to get into the shower or to go shopping or to prepare your meals. You might notice that a loved one can’t quite keep up with the daily demands of life; or that their health has deteriorated because they aren’t looking after themselves properly. If you or your loved one do not want to go into an aged care facility, private in home care can be the answer.
It’s circumstances like these where engaging the services of an in-home care service provider like Colbrow Care would allow you or your loved one to maintain independence while receiving the help needed.
In-home Care Services Include:
- Personal care services; including showering, dressing, assistance with eating, oral hygiene, basic foot and skin care
- Nursing services; including Case Management and Care Planning
- Companionship; including travel companionship
- Transport, including to and from doctors and other appointments
- Domestic assistance
- Nutrition planning & advice
- Occupational therapy
- Tailored exercise plans
- Sourcing gardening maintenance
- Fitting aids and appliances
- Medication prompting
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Respite services, including overnight stays
Colbrow Care offers comprehensive in home care and assistance throughout Melbourne and Victoria. If you or your loved one need complex nursing care, help with personal care, shopping, meal preparation or just someone to pop in for a cuppa, Colbrow can be there. We have services from as little as one hour, right up to live-in 24/7 care.
Cost of in-home Care
Costs of in-home Care vary, depending on your needs and the complexity of the care. You or your loved one may be eligible for means-tested government funding and more information about this can be found in our blog. We will comprehensively assess your needs and provide you a full costing of our services, based on that assessment. Call us on 1300 33 11 03 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you.
Colbrow Care; providing in-home nursing and care to clients in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.