Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Rostering and Scheduling Coordinator to join our busy and growing team. The purpose of this role is to support the Care Coordinators in ensuring high quality service delivery through matching and scheduling service requests to our workforce (including Nurses and Care Workers) ensuring they are where they need to be to effectively delivery client care.
This integral role is suited to a highly organised person with a cheerful manner who enjoys working on the phones in a fast-paced environment, and someone who has a genuine compassion for the elderly and individuals with an illness or disability.
You will juggle several priorities including liaising with care coordinators, case managers, clients’, field staff and key stakeholders. You will create rosters and schedules in required timeframes that provide quality and efficient service delivery experience. You will have previous experience using rostering systems to roster large teams, preferably in a home health care environment. You will be a skilled communicator both written and verbal and through previous experience you will have an adaptable approach to your work and have excellent attention to detail.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proactive attitude with ability to multitask between phones, emails and scheduling
- Outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively manage your time
- Ability to thrive under tight time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in working within the Home and Community Care sector (desirable)
- 100% client focused with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills to support clients, their families, employees and key stakeholders
- Strong computer skills are required
- This position has the responsibility for a diverse mix of clients, from various funding streams, ensuring their current and ongoing needs remain a focus
This is a non-clinical role and is an outstanding opportunity to join an established and growing service provider. If you think you have the ability to succeed in this role, then we want to hear from you. Don’t wait as we are assessing applications as they are received. We would love to hear how your experience and capabilities stand out from the rest and aligns with our vision.
All candidates must have applicable working rights in Australia before applying plus a current and valid Victorian drivers license and will be required to undertake a National Police Check.
This position is full-time and based in our office in Vermont.
** Only successful applicants will be contacted. Only new applicants will be considered.**