Colbrow Care provides premium support services for older Australians receiving in-home care, children and adults who have physical, sensory and/or intellectual disabilities, as well as children and adults injured in road traffic accidents and adults injured in the workplace.
About the Role
This is a casual mobile role based primarily within Boronia and nearby suburbs of Melbourne. Clients reside within their own homes so access to a reliable car and a driver’s license is essential.
You will support each client to maintain their independence and dignity by providing assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Supporting clients in our community needing assistance with social support, transporting to appointments, shopping or community outings
- Deliver personalised support to enhance our clients’ independence with social and community participation to help them achieve their goals in accordance with their care plans
- Ability to deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Medication may administer medications according to state law and organization policy
Each service is between 5-8 hours per shift with night and holiday shifts available as needed or requested by our client.
To be successful in this role, you will have AND/OR be willing to obtain the following:
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Carer with passionate and empathetic personality
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job through training
- Students in health and medical department are welcome to apply
- Experience in either aged care or community is highly desirable
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is A MUST
- Current First Aid certificate (mandatory)
- Current Police Check (mandatory)
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- NDIS Worker screening check (mandatory)
- Flu and COVID-19 Vaccination (fully vaccinated with booster shot) as our work is around vulnerable people (mandatory)
- Mandatory competencies (as required by Colbrow Care)
Colbrow Care wants to invest in you and provide you with a rewarding career path that excites, challenges and motivates you to do what you do best – CARE!
There are perks to joining the Colbrow Care team and real opportunities exist for you to work within a progressive team in an industry that is both future-proofed and growing exponentially!
- Locations all over Melbourne – Work close to home!
- Flexible shift times that work around your schedule.
- Workplace recognition- We value and take care of our team members!
- Other Joining Incentives apply
- Career progression as Registered Nurse opportunity
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please call Al or Maya at 02 9159 0057
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, click APPLY today!
**Only successful applicants will be contacted