We are inviting all Community Care Workers in the Brighton East Area who are passionate about the provision of aged care, disability care and support services in the home, to join Colbrow Care and help us meet the care demands of a specific client. She resides in Brighton East and suffers from Alzheimers. She requires assistance with tasks like medication prompting, personal care, household duties, meal preparation and companionship. The successful applicant must have experience with dementia patients and must be strong and assertive to deal with this client successfully.
The following shifts are available:
- Weekdays: Monday – Friday 10.00am to 1.00pm (2 hours) and 4.00pm to 6.00pm (2 hours)
- Weekends: 10.00am – 11.00am (1 hour) and 5.00pm to 6.00pm (1 hour)
We strive to set the industry benchmark as the most sought-after individualised care service provider, and therefore we need applicants who share our values of commitment, integrity, accountability, and compassion. Embracing these values means you will feel at home at Colbrow and be part of a dynamic team that endeavours to make a real difference to every client they engage with, helping them to live their best lives
In addition to having a:
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support
- And/or proven experience in the field
you will also need or be willing to obtain the following:
- Current Police Clearance Certificate AND Current Working with Children’s Check OR a NDIS Worker Screening Check
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001)
- Mandatory proficiencies (as required by Colbrow Care)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transport preferred but not essential.
Ideally, we want to attract those who share our values and are willing to better themselves through additional training and professional development. You may not have extensive experience but with a growth mindset and some commitment, we will help you establish and grow your career in your community.
Apply today and start your journey with Colbrow Care.
**Only successful applicants may be contacted.**