Community Care Workers and Disability Support Workers – We need you!
JOIN OUR PASSIONATE, CARING AND SUPPORTIVE TEAM
As a third generation Australian-owned and operated company, Colbrow Care has been providing excellence in nursing and care services since 1957.
We are committed to delivering excellence in personalised care solutions and services to Australian families, so they can live in the comfort of their own homes as independently as possible, for as long as possible.
We are seeking Community Support Workers (CCWs) and/or Disability Support Workers (DSWs) to assist in the care of our client based in Whittlesea.
Tasks to be performed but not limited to:
- Personal care
- Meal prep
- Domestic duties
- Any other assistance required
- Transfers using hoists
- Community access
Shifts and times available:
|Monday – Sunday||08:30 – 10:30||13:30 – 15:30||19:30 – 21:30|
In addition to having a:
- Certificate III in Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support
- And/or proven experience in the field OR
- Be a Nursing Student with an aged care and/or rehabilitation placement completed
You will also need or be willing to obtain the following:
- Current Police Clearance Certificate AND Current Working with Children’s Check OR a NDIS Worker Screening Check
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001)
- Mandatory proficiencies (as required by Colbrow Care)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transport preferred but not essential
You may not have extensive experience but with a growth mindset and commitment, we will help you establish and grow your career in your community.
There are perks to joining the Colbrow Care team and real opportunities exist for you to work within a progressive team in an industry that is both future-proofed and growing exponentially.
Some tangible perks and incentives bonuses include:
- Receive our $150 ‘Get on Board’ sign-on bonus for completing your paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Qualify for our $250 joining bonus for working 80 hours in your first 6 weeks with us
- Receive $100 for completing your competency courses before you start, and an additional $100 if you complete them within 7 days*
- Love working with Children. Earn $250 for simply obtaining your Paediatric Basic Life Support and working with a child client for a minimum of 8 weeks after course completion*
*Conditions Apply and will be clarified during the interview
Convinced? Great! Apply today and start your journey with Colbrow Care.