Colbrow Care provides premium support services for older Australians receiving in-home care, children and adults who have physical, sensory and/or intellectual disabilities, as well as children and adults injured in road traffic accidents and adults injured in the workplace.
About the Role
This is a casual mobile role based primarily within the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. Client resides within their own home so access to a reliable car and a driver’s license is desired.
You will support our client to maintain their independence and dignity by providing assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Personal care
- Community Access
- Social Support
- Domestic Duties
- Medication Prompting
To be successful in this role, you will have AND/OR be willing to obtain the following:
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Experience with Parkinson’s Disease is ESSENTIAL
- Valid License and access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL
- Certificate III or IV in Community, Aged Care, Disability or equivalent is highly desirable
- Experience in either aged care or community is highly desirable
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is desired
- Current First Aid certificate, Police Check, Working with Children’s Check and NDIS Worker screening check
- Flu and COVID-19 Vaccination (fully vaccinated with booster shot) as our work is around vulnerable people (mandatory)
We also consider unqualified individuals with limited professional care experience for social support/ community access/ transport/ meal prep and/or domestic services.
Colbrow Care wants to invest in you and provide you with a rewarding career path that excites, challenges and motivates you to do what you do best – CARE!
There are perks to joining the Colbrow Care team and real opportunities exist for you to work within a progressive team in an industry that is both future-proofed and growing exponentially!
- Locations all over Melbourne – Work close to home!
- Flexible shift times that work around your schedule
- Workplace recognition- We value and take care of our team members!
- Other Joining Incentives apply
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please call Al or Maya at 02 9159 0057
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, click APPLY today!
** Only successful candidates will be contacted