A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a dynamic and detail-oriented Administration Officer to join our growing organisation.
Location: Vermont, Mitcham Road
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
The Administration Officer will use his/her/their skills to maintain, develop and manage our diverse workforce and home care client base. Working closely with the care coordination, recruitment and training teams, the Administration Officer will assist in the smooth and efficient delivery of in home services to our clients and training to our staff. A strong administration and collaborative planning background will also help the successful candicate to provide high-level organisation support to senior management.
Colbrow Care works towards continuous improvement in our processes to increase our service to staff and clients. Therefore your resilience to change and demonstrated flexibility is paramount to your success in this role. You must be self-motivated, proactive and determined to succeed with us in this growing organisation.
This role is primarily responsible for the following outcomes:
- In collaboration with the Operations and Case Management Teams, coordinate training programs for all staff
- Provide training administration and support for all staff on Internal Scheduling and other software
- Work closely with the Recruitment division to ensure adequate staffing levels and controls
- Ensure contractual requirements are met relating to service provision and client service
- Assist with developing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant Standards and contractual obligations
- Assist with Business Development for the homecare department including support with tender preparation and submission
- Ensuring yearly mandatory updates are completed through training offered by Colbrow Care
- Marketing of available training opportunities to staff and providing necessary information
- Analyse training and assessment delivery processes and systems in collaboartion with the Training Manager and recommending continuous improvements
- Maintaining police clearance certificates, working with children checks, NDIS screening check and vaccination databases to ensure validity for all staff
- Maintaining regular and effective communication with staff through Email Marketing campaigns and other channels of communication
- Identify and report any potential problems which could impact service delivery
- Provide clients both new and existing with a range of information on our services
- Providing general administrative and operational support, including ordering stock and PPE, minute taking, filing, data entry, maintenance and management of information held by the company as may be required
In addition to competitive remuneration you will find other perks to joining the Colbrow Care team. Real opportunities exist for you to apply and develop your skills within a progressive team in an industry that is both future-proofed and growing exponentially. We are a close-knit team of professionals who play just as hard as we work, so if support, growing and having fun is high on your priority list, this role was made for you.
Workplace training is provided and continuous development will remain an expectation while working at Colbrow.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrator/ coordinator role
- Experience in working in a busy office environment
- Previous experience in the Home and Community Care sector is an advantage, but not essential
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment is an advantage, but not essential
- Competent in the use of MS Office suite of applications
- Strong and articulate communication skills with an expert ability to build rapport with stakeholders, clients and staff
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Self-organised with high levels of motivation and a capacity to work unsupervised; able to use initiative and problem solve to achieve a desirable outcome for all parties involved
- Responds positively to requests for assistance and take initiative to offer help when required
Colbrow Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
As this is a permanent full-time role, ONLY applicants with Australian Permanent Residency/ Citizenship will be considered and assessed against key selection criteria as listed above. All candidates must have a current and valid Victorian drivers licence and will be required to undertake a National Police Check and NDIS Clearance Check.
All applications must include covering letter (addressing key selection criteria) and resume. ONLY Successful candidates will be contacted.
For further information please email: email@example.com