Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Rostering and Scheduling Coordinator to join our busy and growing team. The purpose of this role is to support the Care Coordinators in ensuring high quality service delivery through matching and scheduling service requests to our
Join the Team!
Colbrow Care, a well-respected leader in the homecare sector, is currently recruiting for different positions to work with our home care clients across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
- We look after our employees
- We are a transparent, fair, and professional organisation
- We treat you as an individual and as part of the family
- We offer permanent part-time jobs
- A variety of home care placements to suit your interests and specialisation
- You will have access to an extensive library of FREE CPD learning, including mandatory annual competencies.
- We offer continuity with the same clients so you become familiar with individual client needs.
We are keen to make you part of our team as soon as possible. We offer a range of incentives to make your onboarding journey financially rewarding and absolutely worth your while:
- Receive our $150 ‘Get on Board’ sign-on bonus for completing your paperwork accurately and in a timely manner*
- Qualify for our $150 joining bonus for working 80 hours in your first 4 weeks with us*
- Receive $100 for completing your competency courses before you start, and an additional $100 if you complete it within 7 days*
- We may reimburse all your costs associated with your NDIS Screening check, Police Check, Working with children Check, First Aid and CPR qualifications after working for Colbrow for 3 months*
- Love working with Children? Earn $250 for simply obtaining your BLS and working with a child client for a minimum of 8 weeks after course completion*
We are inviting all Community Care Workers in the Brighton East Area who are passionate about the provision of aged care, disability care and support services in the home, to join Colbrow Care and help us meet the care demands of a specific client. She
We are inviting all Community Care Workers who are passionate about the provision of aged care, disability care, and support services in the home, to join Colbrow Care and be part of something bigger. We want to invest in you and provide you with a
With an ever-increasing ageing population, a growing proportion of Australians living with disability and others needing private care and support services, we are inviting all registered nurses, to join Colbrow Care and be part of something bigger. We want to invest in you and provide
With an ever-increasing ageing population, a growing proportion of Australians living with disability and others needing private care and support services, we are Inviting all registered nurses to join Colbrow Care and be part of something bigger. We want to invest in you and provide
We are currently looking for compassionate, professional and reliable Registered Nurses with Critical Care experience, to join our team. If you are as passionate and committed as we are, you will be the perfect candidate to help support one of our loved clients located in Drouin, a
Register your Interest
If your area of interest is not currently listed, but you would like to be considered for a future position with us, then submit an application.