Infection Control Workers – We need you This role is an amazing opportunity for a qualified health professional to make an enormous difference in extraordinary circumstances in public and community safety in response to the COVID pandemic. Based at Terminal 2 Tullamarine Airport Full time positions
Join the Team!
Colbrow Care, a well-respected leader in the homecare sector, is currently recruiting for different positions to work with our home care clients across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
- We look after our employees
- We are a transparent, fair, and professional organisation
- We treat you as an individual and as part of the family
- We offer permanent part-time jobs
- A variety of home care placements to suit your interests and specialisation
- You will have access to an extensive library of FREE CPD learning, including mandatory annual competencies.
- We offer continuity with the same clients so you become familiar with individual client needs.
We are keen to make you part of our team as soon as possible. We offer a range of incentives to make your onboarding journey financially rewarding and absolutely worth your while:
- Receive our $150 ‘Get on Board’ sign-on bonus for completing your paperwork accurately and in a timely manner*
- Qualify for our $150 joining bonus for working 80 hours in your first 4 weeks with us*
- Receive $100 for completing your competency courses before you start, and an additional $100 if you complete it within 7 days*
- We may reimburse all your costs associated with your NDIS Screening check, Police Check, Working with children Check, First Aid and CPR qualifications after working for Colbrow for 3 months*
- Love working with Children? Earn $250 for simply obtaining your BLS and working with a child client for a minimum of 8 weeks after course completion*
JOIN OUR PASSIONATE, CARING AND SUPPORTIVE TEAM As a third generation Australian-owned and operated company, Colbrow Care has been providing excellence in nursing and care services since 1957.We are committed to delivering excellence in personalised care solutions and services to Australian families, so they can live in
Enrolled Nurses – in the Mount Waverley area – We need you Colbrow Care is in the people business. More specifically we are in the business of caring for people who need a little and often a lot of support to live their best lives.
Colbrow Homecare is an Australian owned, well-established and reputable specialist in-home nursing, care and disability support provider. We are currently seeking our next Community Care Case Manager. The role of the Community Care Case Manager is to provide consumer assessments, case management, clinical care and
Community Care Workers in the Emerald area – We need you! Colbrow Care is in the people business. More specifically we are in the business of caring for people who need a little and often a lot of support to live their best lives. Amongst
With an ever-increasing ageing population, a growing proportion of Australians living with disability and others needing private care and support services, we are inviting all registered nurses, to join Colbrow Care and be part of something bigger. We want to invest in you and provide
Register your Interest
If your area of interest is not currently listed, but you would like to be considered for a future position with us, then submit an application.