A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a motivated, detail-oriented Recruitment Administrator to join our dynamic organisation.
Location: Vermont, Mitcham Road
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
We are seeking a dynamic and bubbly Recruitment Administrator to join us on our quest to making a real difference. We are ready to invest in the right candidate and to provide him/her/they with a career that excites, challenges and motivates to consistently be and do better. We strive to set the industry benchmark as the most sought-after individualised care service provider, and therefore need our next Recruitment Administrator to share our values of commitment, integrity, accountability, and compassion. Embracing these values means you will feel valued and right at home at Colbrow Care.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall Recruitment function for our field staff, maintaining appropriate staffing levels in line with organisational goals and objectives and being the OHS Officer.
The Recruitment Administrator will use his/her/their skills to build relationships with a diverse workforce and negotiate employment opportunities for job seekers wishing to pursue a career in home care. A strong recruitment, HR and OHS background will help the successful candidate make a difference to the lives of our aging population and those living with diseases or disabilities. Working closely with the care coordination team, the Recruitment Officer will also assist in matching job seekers to those employment opportunities and locations that have been sourced.
Colbrow Care works towards continuous improvement in our processes to increase our service to staff and clients. Therefore your resilience to change and demonstrated flexibility is paramount to your success in this role. You must be self-motivated, proactive and determined to succeed with us in this rapidly growing organisation.
This role is primarily responsible for the following outcomes:
- The ongoing recruitment requirements of the business – including pre-employment screening, interviewing of applicants and completing staff inductions and exit interviews
- Contribution and execution of the annual recruitment strategy and measuring the success of same
- Identifying shortfalls and recruitment of on-hire staff shortfalls from an operational perspective
- Assisting with implementation of learning & development policies and internal recruitment as and when required
- Preparing reports as requested by management
- Maintaining an effective databases of potential and current on-hire staff
In addition to competitive remuneration you will find other perks to joining the Colbrow Care team. Real opportunities exist for you to apply and develop your skills within a progressive team in an industry that is both future-proofed and growing exponentially. We are a close-knit team of professionals who play just as hard as we work, so if support, growing and having fun is high on your priority list, this role was made for you.
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources or related discipline; typically, the role is suitable for HR graduate with at least 1 years’ experience or person with 2-3 years’ experience in HR or recruitment environment
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact with staff and clients in a professional and objective manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Self organised with high levels of motivation and a capacity to work unsupervised;
- Able to use initiative and problem solve whilst multi-tasking
- Capable of using computerised staff placement/ rostering system and knowledge of MS Office suite of applications
- Some experience or exposure to OHS issues and processes (the OHS function is secondary to the Recruitment function)
- Experience in health care is an advantage
Colbrow Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
As this is a permanent full-time role, ONLY applicants with Australian Permanent Residency/ Citizenship will be considered and assessed against key selection criteria as listed above. All candidates must have a current and valid Victorian drivers licence and will be required to undertake a National Police Check and/or NDIS Screening Check.
All applications must include covering letter (addressing key selection criteria) and resume. ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org