We need you!
About Colbrow Care
Colbrow Care is in the people business. More specifically we are in the business of caring for people who need a little and often a lot of support to live their best life. Amongst the many home nursing and care providers in the market, we like to think that focusing on our people – both staff and clients – and keeping their needs and best interests at the core of what we do, sets us apart from the rest. We are a third-generation Australian family owned and operated company, whose mission is to deliver excellence in personalized care solutions and services, so that all Australian families can live in the comfort of their own homes as independently as possible, for as long as possible.
We are Inviting all Endorsed Enrolled nurses to apply for the role and to be part of something bigger. We want to invest in you and provide you with a career path that excites, challenges and motivates you to do what you do best – nursing care.
Colbrow Care are seeking to employ a full time (38 hours) Endorsed Enrolled Nurse who is willing to also undertake Community Care working shifts (paid at EN rates) to work on a regular basis with a few of our clients located in the Eastern Suburbs. At time of writing, these include:
- Waverley – Male in his 30’s with cerebral palsy and autonomic medical diagnosis
- Seaford – Male in his 40’s with Guillain Barre Syndrome (EN & PCA)
- Lilydale – Female under 10 with spinal injury (PCA shifts)
- Box Hill – Male in his 40’s with MND
- Toorak – Widowed male in his 90’s requiring 24hour support (EN & PCA)
Other areas will depend on client location. Specific training will be provided for those clients who have special need requirements.
The successful applicant must be available over 7 days per week and schedules may vary every 2 weeks pending client’s needs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Diploma of Nursing (Medication endorsed essential)
- Current AHPRA registration
Since you will be working with some of the most vulnerable members of society within their homes, you will also need or be willing to obtain the following:
- Current Police Clearance Certificate, Current Working with Children’s Check, a NDIS Worker Screening Check
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID011) and CPR (HLTAID001)
- Mandatory proficiencies (as required by Colbrow Care)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transport
We strive to set the industry benchmark as the most sought-after individualized care service provider, and therefore we need staff who share our values of commitment, integrity, accountability, and compassion. Embracing these values means you will feel at home at Colbrow. You will be part of a dynamic team that endeavours to make a real difference to every client they engage with, helping them to live their best lives.
Ideally, we want to attract those who share our values and are willing to better themselves through additional training and professional development. You may not have extensive experience but with a growth mindset and some commitment, we will help you establish and grow your career in your community.
There are perks to joining the Colbrow Care team. Real opportunities exist for you to work within a progressive team in an industry that is both future-proofed and growing exponentially. There are clear career paths for you to pursue, and opportunities to extend yourself and add to your skills. Rewards include
- Competitive pay rates, work on some PCA shifts and get paid ENN rates
- Access to our comprehensive catalogue of online courses
- Kilometres paid*
- Some flexibility with work hours*
- Work with friendly and supportive staff and clients
* Conditions Apply
Convinced? Great! Apply today and start your journey with Colbrow Care.
Submit your application via the Apply Now button.