FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER, A $500 SIGNING BONUS IS ON OFFER FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES! *T&Cs apply
Great opportunity with Colbrow Care available for Registered Nurses or Enrolled Nurses to work with our community-based clients!
This is a casual and community-based position with primary location in the EAST, NORTH- EASTERN and SOUTH-EASTERN suburbs of Melbourne.
Each service is between 7-8 hours per shift with night and holiday shifts available as needed or requested by our client.
Our clients reside within their own home so access to a reliable car and a driver’s license is a must!
Responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Deliver personalised support to enhance our clients’ independence with social and community participation to help them achieve their goals in accordance with their care plans.
- Ability to deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN.
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Medication endorsed EN may administer medications according to state law and organization policy.
What we can offer you:
- Career progression as Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse opportunity
- Competitive rates
- Organisational support
- Paid induction and professional development training
- Employee Referral Program
- Workplace recognition- we value and look after our team members!
- Fixed ongoing shifts guaranteed
Must have or be willing to obtain:
To be successful in this role, you will have AND/OR be willing to obtain the following:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- For Enrolled Nurse: qualification in Monitoring and Administering IV Medications
- Advanced level of clinical skills (desired)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Demonstrated time management & organisational skills with the ability to meet objectives/timelines.
Colbrow Care are committed to fostering an inclusive and values driven work environment respecting the diversity of our employees, and the members and communities we serve. Colbrow people come with a strong appreciation for the healthcare sector, and the passion to make a difference.
We welcome and encourage men, women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To find out more about working for Colbrow Care, please visit our website at colbrowcare.com.au.
How to Apply:
Click apply if you are interested in the position. Alternatively, you may directly call Al at 0450 463 100 for a confidential chat or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.