Colbrow Care provides premium support services for older Australians receiving in-home care, children and adults who have physical, sensory and/or intellectual disabilities, as well as children and adults injured in road traffic accidents and adults injured in the workplace.
About the Role
This is a casual role based in the SOUTHERN suburbs of Melbourne. Clients reside within their own homes so access to a reliable car and a drivers license is essential.
You will support each client to maintain their independence and dignity by providing assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Personal care
- Social Support
- Community Access
- Domestic Assistance
- Transfers/Manual Handling
- Assistance with Therapy Exercises
To be successful in this role, you will have AND/OR be willing to obtain the following:
- Certificate III/IV in Community Care, Individual Support or Disability and/or proven experience in this or a similar role/field
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (includes Police Check)
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID011) and CPR (HLTAID009)
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Valid working rights in Australia
We also consider unqualified individuals with limited professional care experience for social support/ community access/ transport/ meal prep and/or domestic services.
Colbrow Care wants to invest in you and provide you with a rewarding career path that excites, challenges and motivates you to do what you do best – CARE!
There are perks to joining the Colbrow Care team and real opportunities exist for you to work within a progressive team in an industry that is both future-proofed and growing exponentially!
- Located in Southern Melbourne – Work close to home!
- Monday to Friday shifts available – Have reliable, regular work!
- Workplace recognition- We value and take care of our team members!
- Other Joining Incentives apply
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please call the Colbrow Care recruitment team on 1300 331 103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, click APPLY today!
**Only successful applicants will be contacted.