About the Role
Colbrow Care are recruiting for caring and compassionate, experienced Community Care Workers as we support our clients to achieve best quality of life in the comfort of their own home across Rosebud and Mornington Peninsula, VIC.
If you are an experienced Community Care Worker who is passionate about supporting clients in the community, and has experience providing Out of Hospital Care- please click APPLY for this position.
Wide variety and ongoing shifts and services are available for successful candidates.
Casual work and opportunity to apply for permanent part time position available! (T&C applies)
Training and orientation program will be provided to successful candidates.
To provide care and support to our clients by:
Provide personal care to clients with dignity and respect such as showering, grooming, dressing and others if needed.
Continue to support clients to live in their own home by providing help with their domestics, meal preparation, cleaning and companionship.
Requirements For This Position
- A passionate, caring and empathetic personality is a MUST
- Certificate III or IV in Community, Aged Care, Disability or equivalent
- Driver’s licence is a must
- Registered and Insured vehicle
- Current First Aid certificate
- Valid Police Check
- NDIS Worker screening check
- Flu and COVID-19 Vaccination with booster shot as our work is around vulnerable people
- Working with Children Check
What We Can Offer
- Up to $500 signing bonus
- Permanent part time position with an industry leader
- Competitive rates
- Organisational support
- Workplace recognition- we value and look after our team members!
- Wide variety of shifts available
Colbrow Care provides premium support services for older Australians receiving in-home care, children and adults who have physical, sensory and/or intellectual disabilities, as well as children and adults injured in road traffic accidents and adults injured in the workplace.
To find out more about Colbrow Care, please visit our website at colbrowcare.com.au
Please send your resume to apply.
For a confidential discussion, please call the Colbrow Care recruitment team on 1300 331 103 or email email@example.com
Please note that we will start interviews as soon as possible for suitable candidates.