About Colbrow Care
Colbrow Care is in the people business. More specifically we are in the business of caring for people who need a little and often a lot of support to live their best life. Amongst the many home nursing and care providers in the market, we like to think that focusing on our people – both staff and clients – and keeping their needs and best interests at the core of what we do, sets us apart from the rest. We are a third-generation Australian owned and operated company, whose mission is to deliver excellence in personalized care solutions and services, so that all Australian families can live in the comfort of their own homes as independently as possible, for as long as possible.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a dedicated Client Liaison Assistant. You will be responsible for providing ongoing support to the Client Liaison Officer.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to) all functions of the Client Liaison Officer, under their direction and where appropriate, including being the first point of contact for new client enquiries, scheduling and attending client visits, attending sales/assessment visits, implementation of care programs, monthly reporting incorporating client pipeline, quality compliance and adherence to relevant policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Client Liaison Officer, this role is responsible for providing assistance and back up to the Client Liaison Officer by providing holistic administrative and client related support.
- First point of call for all new service enquiries
- Compile information packs to disseminate as/when needed, providing information regarding Colbrow’s services and solutions to potential clients
- Maintaining CRM
- New referral intakes
- Onboarding of new clients
- Update relevant programs utilised by Colbrow (eg: My Aged Care, NDIS portal, CRM)
- Effective rostering of staff (for allocated clients only) and advising carers and clients of any changes to rosters or service provision in a timely and efficient manner to ensure optimum customer standards are met
- To act as a representative for promotion, sales and marketing for Colbrow Care
- Be familiar with relevant legislation and standards relating to the provision of in-home care services
- To meet targets and KPIs set by Management
- Assist with all administrative requirements of on-boarding new clients, including with the clinical team
- Sending expressions of interests to our database for new clients
- Collation of client packs
- Following up enquiries – convert or close off
- Obtaining feedback on client satisfaction
- Schedule and attend client visits
- Identify client needs and service gaps, facilitating solutions
- Maintain a high level of industry and competitor knowledge
- Create and build relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Re-establishing contact with clients who may not have utilised Colbrow’s services lately
- To negotiate agreements and pricing within frameworks provided by Management
- Attend trade shows as/when required
- Attend training and development sessions as required
- Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings
Key Selections Criteria
- Office Administration experience
- Ability to communicate clearly with different levels of personnel & management
- Self organised and able to work unsupervised
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently
- Motivated to meet timelines and targets
- Excellent professional personal presentation
There are perks to joining the Colbrow Care team. Real opportunities exist for you to work within a progressive team in an industry that is both future-proofed and growing exponentially. There are clear career paths for you to pursue, and opportunities to extend yourself and add to your skills.
Convinced? Great! Apply today and start your journey with Colbrow Care.
Submit your application via the Apply Now button